Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Class Evaluation

Blog entry #3:
1) What about this class do you enjoy and/or find interesting? What would you likeus to do more of?

I think that as a person you (Jeremy Groce) have an interesting past and a lot of experience to draw on and use for examples in the classroom. I wish you would use this experience to bring more interesting and memorable topics into lecture.

2) What about this class do you not enjoy so much and/or would like to see improvement on?

Everything we learn in class is available outside of class - in the book, and in the notes online. I feel that as a college class I would like to learn more from you in the classroom that what is available from the books and your lecture notes. I feel that this class has potential to be very interesting & we could learn a lot from you with your extensive experience...

3) Do you have any other suggestions, comments, or questions?

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment